Monday, May 25, 2020

choosing Jesus

Memorial Day Monday, May 25, 2020 (5:57 a.m.)
Holy God,

Tears are already falling. Patriotism. Gratitude. Graduation parades instead of ceremonies. Oh! And a six year making the decision to choose Jesus as his Lord and Savior. Thank You Father. Praise You God.

How quickly You change my focus. Originally planning to confess my crankiness in great detail. Turning sharply instead to wanting to know more about choosing Jesus.

Oh Dearest God, here I get to turn to Ezekiel 34:16 and have my heart boosted. Thank You God. Praise You Jesus. Found in The Life Recovery Bible under the title The Good Shepherd. I can hardly contain my excitement.

Starting at verse 11, “For this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I myself will search and find my sheep… I will search for my lost ones who strayed away, and I will bring them safely home again. I will bind up the injured and strengthen the weak. But I will destroy those who and fat and powerful. I will feed them, yes - feed them justice!”

Oh yes, Blessed God! The very last sentence of the comment for this section reminds us, “No matter what our circumstances, we can be assured of God’s constant care and concern for us.” Praise You Lord.

Father, how gratefully I thank You for Your blessings and Your constant care. With this deeply seated Truth, I ask You to use us well this day. Make sure we honor and mourn the military personnel who have died while keeping us free to worship You.

You are so good God. And we are truly grateful. We love You. We thank You. And we ask You to do in, with, by, through and for us exactly as You alone know is best. Praise You Lord. Amen.
(299 words ~ 7:13 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment