Wednesday, May 20, 2020

"perfect sense"

Wednesday, May 20, 2020 (6:39 a.m.)
Holy God,

You gave me songs again. I wasn’t too sure about the first one. And then it made perfect sense to me. As I sing it to You!

♪I don’t remember what day it was, I didn’t notice what time it was, all I know is that I fell in love with You And if all my dreams come true I’ll be spending time with You♪

How cool is this Lord? When I take my own thoughts and filter them through Your Word, smiles and peace come far more easily. Thank You Lord.

♪Every day’s a new day in love with You With each day comes a new way of loving You♪ It’s so true Lord. Thank You God.
(8:13 a.m.)

There was an unexpected phone call. My feelings went all over the place. And I just found myself thinking, “now nothing makes sense.”

Thank You Father, that Your Word pulls me straight make to You. And then the second song of the day sings out. ♪On Christ The Solid Rock I Stand All other ground is sinking sand♪ Yes Lord!

And now? Back to the one ‘perfect sense’ verse I found earlier.

“The Message that points to Christ on the Cross seems like sheer silliness to those hellbent on destruction, but for those on the way of salvation it makes perfect sense. This is the way God works, and most powerfully as it turns out. It’s written, I’ll turn conventional wisdom on its head, I’ll expose so-called experts as crackpots. So where can you find someone truly wise, truly educated, truly intelligent in this day and age? Hasn’t God exposed it all as pretentious nonsense?” (1 Corinthians 1:18-20).

Oh most dear and blessed God, I look to You. Asking You to bless and keep us in Your divine, holy care. The ways of the world do not make good sense. Thank You that the way of salvation is perfect!

Keep me singing Your Truth back to You this day. ♪Oh, I love You More Today Than Yesterday But not as much as tomorrow…♪ All the while being reminded that ♪My hope is built on nothing less Thank Jesus’ blood and righteousness; I dare not trust the sweetest frame, But wholly lean on Jesus’ name♪

Oh yes Bless God, empower and embolden me in trusting Christ The Solid Rock! I love You. I long to serve You exactly as You alone knows is best. Do all You must to this end Dearest Lord. I love You. Thank You. Amen.

(432 words ~ 8:43 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment