Tuesday, May 5, 2020

♪I Have Dreamed♪

Monday, May 4, 2020 (7:55 a.m.)
Oh most dear and holy God,

I love You! And I thank You.

Singing. Swaying. Yard work. Smiles. You provide it all, don’t You?

Waking earlier to the music in my head. Swaying to it first. Then remembering. ♪I love being loved by You♪

Knowing the movie [The American President] and the play [The King and I]… well that just makes it all the better!

Here I am, singing about loving being loved by You and where did the song originate? In a show with two characters singing about having “dreamt of their true love blossoming in freedom.”

True Love blossoming in freedom. Isn’t that exactly what You offer us?

The wikipedia site I am reading tells that the couple is preparing to escape from the King’s palace. And here we are living with plans of going TO Your Kingdom.

I’m leaving for now. Attempting to beat the heat outside. I love You Lord.

Keep singing to and guiding me won’t You? Just like my having searched high and low in the yard for the misplaced hand cultivator. Finally asking for Your help. And in the very next glance, there it was. Well within reaching distance. Thank You God.

No comments:

Post a Comment