Friday, May 22, 2020

God is bigger

Friday, May 22, 2020 (6:21 a.m.)
Holy God,

There was already a glitch. A failure to function. Followed by some frustration. Thank You that You are bigger than it all.

And with that Truth? The biggest smile. Along with a chuckle. Searching “God is bigger” I come across a song. By VeggieTales. ♪God is Bigger♪

It sings of You being bigger than the boogie man, Godzilla and monsters on TV. The chorus reminds us ♪’Cause I know that God’s the biggest And He’s watching all the while So, when I get scared I’ll think of Him And close my eyes and smile!♪

What a great idea. Think of You. Close my eyes. And smile.

Father, I love You. I thank You.

We’re on our way out to get started with the day. Time is a factor. With hopes of accomplishing more than usual.

Even as I consider going out and taking care of business, my mind goes back to singing a similar song. Chris Tomlin’s chorus. ♪Our God is greater, our God is stronger God, You are higher than any other Our God is Healer, awesome in power Our God! Our God!♪

Beginning with a glitch and ending with a praise, how I thank You Father. Do all You must in, with, by, through and for us this day. All that You know is best. We love You Father. Thank You. Amen.
(234 words ~ 7:10 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment