Wednesday, May 6, 2020

amazing God

Wednesday, May 6, 2020 (7:37 a.m.)
Holy God,

You are amazing! We are blessed because You are so darned good.

Looking back through the years Father we keep seeing the changes You have made in us. And we are grateful. So incredibly grateful!

I wasn’t ready for this! Another song. Titled? ♪Amazing God♪

Lord, You NEVER cease in amazing me! Just look at these lyrics sung by William Murphy.

♪Amazing God, Amazing King… You’re an amazing everything Where would I be without You? I would probably be in a grave With all the mistakes that I made. My life would be controlled by fear Lord if I didn’t have You near♪

Holy God! This song sings Truth. And I only found it because I know You to be amazing. Thank You Lord.

♪By now I would have lost my mind… God I wouldn’t have no peace, no peace, no peace. But I’m so glad that I’ve found You… Amazing God, Amazing King, God You’re an amazing everything You rule throughout the land, You give life and breath to every man You sit high and look down low, earth is Your footstool, heaven’s Your throne Where would I be without You?♪

Where, indeed! Thank You God that I don’t have to know that answer.

Because You are amazing, I get to live free. Joyfully. In You. By, with, through and for You. Use me this day. Exactly as You alone know is best.

I love You. I need You. I want You. I trust You. I choose You. And I thank You Lord. Yes. Thank You for being the wonderfully, perfect, amazing God You are! Amen.
(279 words ~ 9:25 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment