Tuesday, May 26, 2020

so many songs

Tuesday, May 26, 2020 (6:00 a.m.)
Most Blessed God,

Thank You for all the music in my mind. So many songs. One leading right into another. Thank You Lord.

It started yesterday with Bobby Vee singing ♪Wo-oh yay yay Love You More Than I Can Say I’ll love You twice as much tomorrow Wo-oh love You more than I can say♪ A song of which I was previously unaware. Immediately I started singing along, with You as the focus. Thank You Father.

Throughout the night there were songs that I am not remembering now. Much earlier it was what I then thought was ♪Glorious Light♪ only to determine that it’s actually ♪Into MARVELOUS Light I’m running Out of darkness, out of shame♪

Oh most Blessed God, how deeply and truly I thank You for the songs You sing into my heart. My soul. My mind. And even my body Lord. I find myself swaying with the Truth that comes from singing the songs right back to You.

♪I once was Fatherless A stranger with no hope Your kindness wakened me Awakened me, from my sleep Your love it beckons deeply A call to come and die By grace now I will come And take this life, take Your life Sin has lost it’s power Death has lost it’s sting From the grave You’ve risen Victoriously♪

Oh yes, Most Dear and Blessed God, keep singing to me I pray. So many songs.

We love You. We long to serve You. And we ask You to bless us and keep us this day that we would glorify You as only You know is best.

Thank You for Your love. And Your continued care. Use us. We love You. Amen.
(291 words ~ 8:21 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment