Thursday, July 18, 2019

Wonderful Teacher


Thursday, July 18, 2019 (5:06 a.m.)
Holy God,

Thank You. You teach us so much.

We get to look to You. Believe You. Trust You. Obey You. Follow You. Thank You Lord.

Considering You as Teacher I turn to Isaiah 28:29 and Titus 2:11-13. Reading of You as “a wonderful teacher” I rest. Smile. Inhale deeply. Trust. Believe. Hope. Thank You God.

The more I read, the broader the smile. The greater the hope. Holy God, thank You.

There are more opportunities for me to share information today. Be in and with me Lord. I long to represent You. Well.

Back to Isaiah. “A Place of Safety; 28:16-29.” There is such peacefulness washing over me as I read and hope and trust in Your Word. Your promises. Thank You Father.

Verse 16, International Children’s Bible, “Because of these things [the sin and denial of the rulers in Jerusalem], this what the Lord God says: ‘I will put a stone in the ground in Jerusalem. This will be a tested stone. Everything will be built on this important and precious rock. Anyone who trusts in it will never be disappointed.”

Father, thank You for all You have to teach us. Make us willing, obedient students. Eager, not only to seek and hear but to “live in this evil world with self-control, right conduct, and devotion to [You] God” (Titus 2:12b).

Oh how I love You Father. Do all You must in making me into the person You would have me be. Loving. Caring. Yours.

Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(268 words ~ 6:40 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment