Wednesday, July 31, 2019

careful and easygoing


Sunday, July 28, 2019 (6:08 a.m.)
Holy God,

Forgive me please. I underwent a huge degree of self-centeredness yesterday.
(6:32 a.m.)
And here I thank You Father.

Spending time scouring Your Word, I changed my focus. Instead of continuing to pursue proof of my own bad behavior, I look instead to the alternative. Rather than using our time together confirming the problem [self-centeredness], I look to You as the Solution of every wrong.

Thank You Father. Thank You for Your love. Thank You for Your Truth. Thank You for Your teachings.

I am here asking Your perfect reign on my life. Change my thoughtlessness into thoughtfulness. Make my attitude that which You would have it be. Kind. Caring. Resembling You and Your love for others.

I do love You Father. This I pray in Your Son’s most holy name. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(151 words ~ 7:05 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment