Wednesday, July 31, 2019

so grateful


Tuesday, July 30, 2019 (6:34 a.m.)
Holy God,

Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Yes, Father. Thank You!

I wrestled with You. Confessed my sins. You changed my heart and attitude. And I am grateful Father. So grateful.

In the midst of hard feelings we were blessed to witness baptisms at a church of which we are fairly unfamiliar. What a blessing. Such emotion. And sheer delight.

People of varying ages and ethnicity going into the water to die to You and emerging “new”. Excited. Tearful. Emotional. New. Praise You Father.

Thank You Lord. Mm, yes God. Thank You.

Here I get to read again in Romans. 12:4-6, “Just as our bodies have many parts and each part has a special function, so it is with Christ’s body. We are all parts of His one body, and each of us has different work to do. And since we are all one body in Christ, we belong to each other, and each of us needs all the others.”

That is exactly how it seemed on Sunday. All different. Each one supporting and encouraging the next. Tears. Whistles. Shouts. Applause. Joy. Love. You!

Thank You Father for the opportunity to witness such an outpouring of dedication to You. Thank You for the unity that filled that space. Thank You for my momentary loss of judgment which allowed me to embrace the one with whom I was most estranged.

You are so good God. And I am so grateful.

Continue Your work in us Dear Lord. And just as I’m preparing to say “Amen” I find this.

Illustrated Bible Handbook. “Chapter 12. Relationships in Christ’s Church An Appeal for Commitment; 12:1,2. True Interdependence; 12:3-8. Sincere Love; 12:9-21.

Yes Lord. Yes. Yes. Oh yes!
(9:00 a.m.)

Right here I throw out a huge “Hallelujah! Thank You God!” Because of my own lapse into self-centered sinfulness I was just now able to witness to my own bad behavior. And testify to Your readiness to work in us… when we let You!

Bless You Father. Praise You. You are so good. And I am so grateful. Thank You. Praise You. Use me exactly as You know is best. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(380 words ~ 9:08 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment