Thursday, July 11, 2019

led and guided


Thursday, July 11, 2019 (5:30 a.m.)
Blessed God,

Good morning. I love You.
(6:00 a.m.)

I honestly don’t know where in Your Word to go this morning. Lead and guide me I ask.
(6:17 a.m.)

Thank You Father for this brand new day and all the surprises it may hold. Following in Your Word over to a confession of David (Psalm 32) my heart, soul, mind and even physicality all smile at his truth.

Verses eight and nine in The Message portray the great release, forgiveness and subsequent joy David experienced in admitting his sins to You. “I hear the Lord saying, ‘I will stay close to you, instructing and guiding you along the pathway for your life. I will advise you along the way and lead you forth with my eyes as your guide. So don’t make it difficult; don’t be stubborn when I take you where you’ve not been before. Don’t make me tug you and pull you along. Just come with me!’”

Yes Father. Make it so that I follow You exactly as You know is best. You are so good. The perfect Leader and Guide. Do all You must in, with, by, through and for me that I will live this day the way You would have me live it.

I love You. I long to follow Your lead and guidance. Thank You Father. Amen.
(230 words ~ 6:26 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment