Tuesday, July 2, 2019

palpable peace


Tuesday, July 2, 2019 (6:29 a.m.)
Holy God,

Thank You for Your love. Yes, Father. Thank You for Your love!

Guide and direct my learning this morning. Reading in Romans 8 I want to know more. More about all Your love has done, is doing and will continue to do. For each of us.

John 3:16 comes immediately to mind. Thinking about You having loved the world so very much.

There is a palpable peace surrounding me as I consider Your goodness and the love You have for all of Your children. Father God, the more I read the deeper that peace settles within.

You amaze me Lord. As I want to know more, it seems my mind and my heart cannot possibly contain all the hope Your promises stir up. Hope in You. Hope in Jesus. Hope in the power of the Holy Spirit. Thank You Father.

As we prepare to go out into this day God, I ask You to go before, behind, beside, beneath, above and within each of us. Completely encompassing us in Your absolutely palpable peace.

We love You, Lord. We thank You. And we ask You. Live in, with, by, through and for us. Thank You, God. Amen.
(207 words ~ 7:47 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment