Monday, February 4, 2019

new experiences every day


Monday, February 4, 2019 (5:28 a.m.)
Holy God,

Thank You.

There’s a new experience coming today. Just saying that I realize that we have new experiences every day. Thank You Father.

And here I follow Your Word over to Proverbs 16:3. The Passion Translation, “Before you do anything, put your trust totally in God and not in yourself. Then every plan you make will succeed.”

I’m smiling as I read all of the chapter. You know each of us. Inside and out. How I ask Your blessings on this brand new adventure.

Father, I love You. I long to do Your will. I ask Your presence in every single aspect of this day. Travel. Camaraderie ~ “mutual trust and friendship among people who spend a lot of time together”.

Yes Father. Make it so. Do all You must in making us the women You would have us be. Loving. Kind. Using gentle, encouraging and healing words (Proverbs 15:1, 4).

Oh blessed God, how I ask You to do exactly what You know is best. Thank You for Your love. Empower each of us in using it well. Thank You God. I love You. Amen.
(197 words ~ 6:11 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment