Tuesday, February 12, 2019

♫ It Is Well ♫


Tuesday, February 12, 2019 (6:13 a.m.)
Blessed, Holy God,

Thank You! The song I woke up with yesterday just returned. Along with the biggest grin. Thank You Father!

♪Through It All, through it all, my mind is on You♪ That was what I sang most of yesterday’s early morning. Then throughout the day could no longer remember it.

Waking up just now I was wondering about a song. Even going so far as to try to bring one to mind.

Thank You for the absolute surprise of this seeming to automatically start, with no forethought whatsoever. Thank You for the ease with which I found it. Wrong title, wrong lyrics and all.

Thank You Father that it is okay to be wrong! Mistakes happen. And can be forgiven. Again, a choice You allow us. Time after time. Again and again.

Holy, holy God, I love You! Thank You for reminding me again how important it is for me to sing. Smile. Stay my mind. And to stretch. Each day. Everyday. Physical representations of loving You with all of my heart [singing], soul [smiling], mind [staying], and strength [stretching] (Mark 12:30).

You have been working mightily throughout the decades of my life and I am supremely grateful. ♪Through it all, through it all My eyes are on You Through it all, through it all It Is Well♪

Yes, Father. Through it all, it IS well! Thanks Daddy God! Thank You for truly taking out my heart of stone. Yes Father, yes!

Thank You for the promise You gave to Ezekiel to share with the exiled Jews. Chapter 36, verse 26, “And I will give you a new heart - I will give you new and right desires - and put a new spirit within you. I will take out your stony hearts of sin and give you new hearts of love” (Living Bible).

You did that with me Blessed God. ALL those many years ago as You began melting me and molding me, filling me and using me. You did it before. You are doing it now. And you will continue doing it in the future. “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and put a new and right spirit within me” (Psalm 51:10). Yes. Please! Thank You God.

Thank You for all You have done. All You are doing. And all You will be doing in making me the woman You would have me be. I love You SO very much. Use me exactly as You know is best. Thank You Father. I love You. Amen.
(427 words ~ 8:11 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment