Friday, February 22, 2019

♪ I Believe… ♪


Friday, February 22, 2019 (6:06 a.m.)
Oh Most Dear and Holy God,

Thank You. Praise You. Bless You. Keep You. Mm, yes. Thank You Lord!

So many blessings and the sun isn’t even out yet. Thank You for the way one thing so often just leads to another.

Not yet awake but unable to sleep I wanted to sing so I manufactured a song. ♪This Is The Day… That the Lord has made… We will rejoice… And be glad in it…♪ That’s when I noticed the smile.

Coming out here the song switched to ♪Be Thankful for all He has done, Be thankful from the bottom of your heart. Be thankful, come on everyone ‘Cause Jesus is good to you!♪

Searching the lyrics I can across a video as well. The very next thing I was watching a flash mob that I had wondered about way last week. Hezekiah Walker ♪Every Praise♪ and the tears just flowed.

Father God how I thank You for the choices You allow us. Because of his singing of this particular song five years ago a kidnapped little boy was released unharmed. Talk about “out of the mouths of babes”!

Mm, Father. Guide my thinking this morning. Lead me to the blessings You have for us.
(7:12 a.m.)
And You did! Thank You Father.

I knew there was more to my much earlier thinking and singing. ♪ I Believe…♪ Oops. It's actually ♪I Have Dreamed♪ from The King and I. Taking a bit of poetic license here I will continue singing ♪I Believe…♪

Holy, Blessed God thank You that we really, truly have the choice to believe You at Your Word. Or not. Sitting here, swaying back and forth to the musical score that swells within my being I am so incredibly grateful.

Father I ask You to continue Your work in all You are doing to change long held misbeliefs. ♪Nothing, nothing, absolutely nothing Nothing is too difficult for Thee♪ (“Ah, Lord God”).

Indeed! NOTHING is too difficult for You (Jeremiah 32:17; 27). Hallelujah Jesus! Thank You Father.

Work in, with, by, through and for me this day. Providing every single necessary thing that Your will be done exactly as You know is best.

I love You Father. I long to serve You. And I thank You.

Thank You for these just now found by me words in Illustrated Bible Handbook. Concerning the prophet’s (Jeremiah) purchase of a field, “The purchase is a sign of trust in God’s faithfulness.”

Yes Father. Steel me in trusting Your faithfulness! Yes. Oh, yes! Do all You must. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(437 words ~ 7:57 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment