Saturday, February 16, 2019

good day


Saturday, February 16, 2019 (7:22 a.m.)
Blessed Holy God,

Thank You! Thank You for every single time I think of You without even knowing it. Like just earlier.

While still in a very dreamlike state I realized I was ready to sing ♪This Is the Day, that the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad in it♪ More asleep than awake I knew I was smiling. Hope-filled.

Thank You Father. Thank You for the ease with which I just now found the corresponding Bible verse. Psalm 118:24. Blessed God, thank You for the choices we have over our thoughts. Even while mostly sleeping.

Coming out here, the tune changed. Along the same lines Gary Rea’s words are singing within me. ♪This Is a Good Day ‘Cause Jesus Your mercy Is new for me It is new for me Be praised, let our worship rise in this place To the king of love ‘Cause You’re always good Always good♪

Holy God, as many times as I’ve sung this song I don’t know if I’ve really paid attention to the words. ♪How great, how glorious Is the Lamb of God who was slain for us, He’s the King of us, He’s the King us♪

Thank You for surrounding and infusing us with Your loving presence. Thank You that You are good. And this IS a good day! Use me as You know is best. I love You. Thank You. Amen.
(244 words ~ 8:18 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment