Sunday, February 10, 2019

♫ Ladies Night ♫


Wednesday, February 6, 2019 (4:24 a.m.)
Anchoring off Avalon, CA

♪Holy, Holy, Holy! Lord God Almighty! Early in the morning my song shall rise to Thee; Holy, holy, holy, merciful and mighty! God in Three Persons Blessed Trinity!♪
(6:10 a.m.)

Oh Most Dear and Holy God, thank You. Thank You for the love that has brought us to this place. Thank You for the stars that shone throughout the night. And the music that sang softly in my head. ♪On My Own♪ and ♪Oh yes it’s ladies night Oh what a night♪

Holy God, how I thank You for the honor and privilege of coming before You. Exactly as I am. Truly full of worship and admiration for Who and All You are.

Thank You Father for having our backs. Thank You for enveloping every aspect of our being. Thank You for Your light and Your love. Thank You for Your Word of Truth.

Oh! And thank You for another song that has just started singing itself to me. ♪Living Out Loud♪ Yes Father, again I ask Your guidance and ability to ♪shatter the silence It’s a beautiful sound when each moment counts Starting right now, I’m gonna start living out loud♪

Turning in Your Word (Mark 9:7) to read of being enveloped by You and Your love, I’m surprised to be reading of healings as well. Once again Dearest Lord, You do not disappoint. Or cease to amaze.

How I thank You for the various ways You get my attention. Thank You for the choices You provide. Again I find myself considering Deuteronomy 30:19.

“Today I have given you the choice between life and death, between blessings and curses. I call on heaven and earth to witness the choice you make. Oh, that you would choose life, that you and your descendants might live! Choose to love the LORD your God and to obey Him and commit yourself to Him, for He is your life. Then you will live long in the land the LORD swore to give your ancestors Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob” (v. 20).

No comments:

Post a Comment