Monday, February 25, 2019

HUGE smile


Monday, February 25, 2019 (6:46 a.m.)

HUGE smile! Yes, Blessed God, You have given me the HUGEST smile.

Thank You Father. You give us so many reasons to smile.

This morning it's the ease with which I found the song that was in my head. Using only the words, “who, god of glory, king above all kings, lyrics” and there it was. Phil Wickham ♪This Is Amazing Grace♪ Yes! This IS amazing grace!

♪YOU break the power of sin and darkness! YOUR love is mighty and so much stronger! The King of Glory, the King above all kings♪ And the smile just keeps getting bigger. Thank You Father.

We get to choose to believe that YOU shake the whole earth with holy thunder And leave us breathless in awe and wonder♪ You ARE the King of Glory, the King above all kings! Praise You Father.

Here is where the smile nearly explodes across my face. ♪This is amazing grace This is unfailing love That You would take my place That You would bear my cross You laid down Your life That I would be set free Oh, Jesus, I sing for All that You’ve done for me♪

I honestly don’t have the words to express the hope that swells within as I read and sing ♪Who brings our chaos back into order? Who makes the orphan a son and daughter? The King of Glory, the King of Glory♪

Oh most Holy God thank You for the Truth that becomes clear when we are willing to listen. How I ask You to guide and direct me in Your Truth this day.

This day that represents a 42 year old decision I made that has turned out more wonderfully than I could have ever imagined. Thank You for Your leading and providing us the willingness to follow You all these years.

How I ask You Father to continue Your work in our hearts and our marriage. You are such an incredibly good God. This is indeed amazing grace. And the smile just got even bigger.

Thank You God. Use us this day exactly as You know is best. Guiding and directing us in Your loving Truth. Thank You Father. ♪Oh Jesus, I sing for All that You’ve done for US♪ Thank You. Praise You. We love You. Use us. Amen.
(388 words ~ 7:29 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment