Thursday, February 14, 2019

deemed


Thursday, February 14, 2019 (6:13 a.m.)
Happy Valentine’s Day Father,

Thank You for Your love. Yes God. Thank You for Your perfect love.

(8:12 a.m.)

Waking up singing ♪Should I Stay or Should I Go♪ allows me to once again take a look at all the choices we have. Each day. Every day.

Thank You Father, that even when we aren’t paying direct attention to You, there You are. Leading. Guiding. Directing us to turn and look to You.

Mm. Thank You Father.

Thank You that we can offer You the simplest of thoughts and You just “take the ball and run with it”. You know exactly all You are doing in our lives. Thanks Dad.

Yesterday I used the word ‘deemed’ in one regard and it just came up in my thinking again. Thank You that I can even follow this into Your Word and be blessed.

2 Thessalonians. Hmm. Written to “encourage the Thessalonian believers to fulfill their day-to-day responsibilities while anticipating Christ’s return.” Thank You Father.

Thank You that I get to read RECOVERY THEMES (The Life Recovery Bible) and be blessed by the Truth that Your Word provides. God Is the Source of Our Hope, The Importance of Perseverance and God’s Reassuring Power and Presence.

As I exhale fully and inhale deeply Your peacefulness surrounds me. Thank You God.

Reading of “Paul’s Prayer; 1:11, 12 ” (Illustrated Bible Handbook) I am so grateful to learn of ‘The long-range perspective Paul held that shaped his prayers for the Thessalonians.’ My heart smiles as I consider all that Paul’s prayers back then does for me now.

“The apostle does not ask God to relax the pressures. Instead he asks that the believers might be found worthy of their calling. He asks God to empower them, enabling them to fulfill the good purposes He has in mind for them in their tribulations.” Thank You Father for reminding us that there truly IS ‘growth in the struggle!’

“It is by living for the Lord in tribulations that ‘the name of our Lord Jesus’ will be glorified. Through suffering we will find glory waiting for us when Jesus comes.” Amen Father!

As I continue playing around with the query ♪Should I Stay of Should I Go♪ how I thank You for the Truth of Your Word. “You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You” (Isaiah 26:3). Thank You Father.

Thank You that on this day set aside to celebrate love, let us continue learning all that Your love truly is. Thank You Father. I love You. Use me as You know is best. Amen.
(451 words ~ 9:16 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment