Friday, February 15, 2019

doors of positivity


Friday, February 15, 2019 (7:13 a.m.)
Oh Most Dear and Holy God,

Thank You!

Much earlier I was thinking “Holy, Holy, Holy God” which led me to singing ♪Holy, Holy, Holy Lord God Almighty♪ (Revelation 4:8). As soon as I realized I was singing I remembered the boredom I experienced while working in the yard the other day. And then I smiled.

Thank You Father. Thank You for the various ways You work in us. Changing our focus. Our thinking. Thank You for Your Word that leads and guides us to Your will and to Your way.

Unable to manufacture my usual excitement concerning yard work, I was able to maintain momentum by singing. Very simply ♪God has a plan for my li-i-ife God has a plan for me li-i-i-ife I just can’t wait to see What’s in store for me ‘Cause God has a plan for my life♪

Thank You Father for the Truth we get to experience when we turn to You and Your Word. Thank You that the deeper we dig the more of Your loving kindness we discover.

Thank You for the various doors of positivity that open before us simply by saying, “Thank You.” You definitely have plans for each of us (Jeremiah 29:11). And You are willing to be found by us when we look for You in earnest (v. 13).

Thank You Father. Yes, thank You!

With so many verses providing Your best for each of us, this morning I settle in with Living as Children of Light (Ephesians 4:12-32). Focusing mainly on the last two verses.

Because of the Truth of Your Word we get to choose how we will grow. Either according to Your Your best for each of us or continuing to believe the lies of the evil one.

“Get rid of all bitterness, rage, anger, harsh words, and slander, as well as all types of malicious behavior. Instead, be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another. Just as God through Christ has forgiven you” (Ephesians 4:31-32).

This ability I ask in Jesus’ most holy name. Father God, I love You. And I long to serve You as You know is best. Do all You must in growing me into the woman You created me to be. Thank You. I love You. Amen.

(397 words ~ 8:50 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment