Friday, December 1, 2017

fully equipped

Friday, December 1, 2017 (4:51 a.m.)
Blessed God,

Thank You. I get to be here with You, even when my mind twists and turns in so many directions. Forgive me Blessed Father for my inability to think straight.
(5:59 a.m.)

Forgive my inability to stay focused on You. The tears in my eyes [heart and soul] beg the distinction between inability and unwillingness? I am able to do all things through Christ who gives me strength (Philippians 4:13). I am able. Am I willing?

Blessed God, thank You for the struggle taking place within me this past week. A struggle to grow. To change. To respond differently than before. Your call to love and forgive doesn’t change. Your Word directs us to Your will and to Your way.

Thank You Father. Thank You that You are “our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in times of trouble” (Psalm 46:1). Thank You that I believe this. I don’t always act as I would like, but I do believe You.

“Help my unbelief” (Mark 9:24). Oh yes Blessed God! Help me not doubt Your power. Your will. Your way.

You alone equip us as You know is best. “All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It straightens out and teaches us to do what is right. It is God’s way of preparing us in every way, fully equipped for every good thing God wants us to do” (2 Timothy 3:16-17).

Again, I am practicing trusting and believing You to do all You say You will on our behalf. Keep doing all You must in aligning me as You wish. You know best. I believe that. Thank You. I love You. Amen.

(308 words ~ 7:35 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment