Wednesday, December 6, 2017

holy, holy, holy

Wednesday, December 6, 2017 (4:31 a.m.)
Holy. God,

Thank You for calling me out here to You. Can we explore the word holy together?
(6:43 a.m.)

Yes Father. ♪Holy, holy, holy! Lord God Almighty!♪ was exactly what I woke up singing hours ago. ♪Early in the morning our song shall rise to Thee.♪ Thank You Father. Thank You.

There’s no part of what I’ve been reading that I claim to understand. I am however, excited by it all.

1 Peter 1:15-16. Leviticus 19:2; 11:44. Isaiah 6:1-8. 1 John 1:8-9. I read. I hope. I thank and praise You. And then I read some more.

Teach me Father. I’m nibbling on a new concept [patheos.com what-does-the-word-holy-mean-bible-definition-of-holy]. We as Your children are considered holy. Set apart for Your good. You are holy, holy, holy. Your only attribute that is mentioned in Scriptures three times!

Again I confess to glimpsing only the tip of an iceberg here. Oh, but it all seems so very exciting.

♪Holy, holy, holy! merciful and mighty! God in three Persons, blessed Trinity!♪ You ♪wert, and art, and evermore shalt be… Perfect in pow’r, in love, in purity♪

Mm, yes Blessed Father. Thank You for waking me with Your Truth singing in my heart, my soul and my mind. Let me use this day for Your good and Your glory. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(250 words ~ 7:42 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment