Thursday, December 7, 2017

Every time...

Thursday, December 7, 2017 (7:48 a.m.)
Blessed God,

I just saw the date. The one “which will live in infamy.” Oh most dear and blessed God, thank You for Your love. Your provision. Your faithfulness. Yes, Lord. Yes. Thank You.

Thank You for again waking me with a song. This time a rousing, “African American spiritual” mixing “the language of biblical narrative with veiled but effective allusions to the hope of escape from slavery…” (hymnary.org).

Yes, Father. What supreme joy to realize I was waking up singing ♪Every time I feel the Spirit moving in my heart, I will pray Yes! Every time I feel the Spirit moving in my heart, I will pray♪

Dearest, Blessed God what joy. Hope. Freedom, to feel myself so excited. Internally clapping and stamping my feet as the tempo to Your Truth increases. Thank You Father.

Biblical references of Exodus 19:16-18 and Luke 11:13 lead me to reading in Illustrated Bible Handbook. Chapter 11:1-13. Jesus on Prayer and a Theology in Brief: Prayer, NT.

Holy Father God, we are blessed to know You. Be loved by You. Trust You. Thank You.

Yes Blessed God, thank You for all that You are and all that You do. Be with me this day. Guiding, directing, empowering and enabling me to live it as You wish. Yes!

Every time I feel the Spirit moving in my heart I will pray! Thank You Father. I love You. Amen.
(247 words ~ 10:59 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment