Wednesday, December 20, 2017

unselfishness

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 (5:45 a.m.)
Holy God,

I love You. Thank You that I get to tell You that. Easily. Often. Regularly. Remind me Father that YOU are what our lives are all about. Glorifying You. Enjoying You.

And now I have tears. In my eyes. My heart. Oh most Blessed God. Thank You that loving, glorifying and enjoying You are our call to existence. Teach us Father. Teach us how to truly do this. In Your name. In Your time. In Your strength and power.

Once again the internet affirms my thinking. vitalchristianity.org Purpose of Man - To Glorify and Enjoy God2.pdf

I read. I nod. I hope. And I ASK You to enable and empower me in putting into practice Your Truth and Your promises. Reading in Isaiah (42 and 43) I am encouraged to trust You to do in, with, by, through and for me all that I am unable on my own.

Teach me YOUR ways of unselfishness, Dear Lord. I love You. I long to serve You. Glorify and enjoy You. Yes. Please. Thank You. Amen.

(185 words ~ 7:02 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment