Thursday, December 14, 2017

dumbstruck before You

Thursday, December 14, 2017 (5:33 a.m.)
Blessed God,

Good morning. Thank You that You love us so much.
(6:55 a.m.)
Thank You that once again I am dumbstruck before You.

My thoughts whirl. I consider Your love for us and ♪I scarce can take it in♪ [How Great Thou Art]. I read about the writing and changing and impact of this favored hymn and I truly have nothing to say.

Father, how I ask You to read my heart, my soul, my mind. Provide all that is necessary for me to honor and serve You this day.

We are truly working at preparing our hearts and our home for celebrating the birth of Your Son. Guide, direct, empower and embolden us to that end.

Thank You Father. We love You. And we absolutely appreciate being loved by You! Use us. Thank You. Amen.
(147 words ~ 7:08 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment