Saturday, December 9, 2017

"At the right time"

Saturday, December 9, 2017 (7:02 a.m.)
Most Dear and Blessed Holy God,

Thank You. Thank You that You do not change.

Mm, yes. Father, I get to sit here reading Your Word. Believing Your Truth and Your promises. Thank You Father. Praise You!

Verifying Your unchangeableness, I read first in Malachi (3:6). Then in Numbers (23:19). A footnote there sent be over to Ephesians (1:3-14). And here I feel I have reached pay dirt!

I get to read phrases like Trusting God and Spiritual Blessings. Again I am reminded of how wonderfully blessed we are just to know You. Oh, but to be considered Your children? Priceless!

Thank You Holy God that we get to know You as Father. Thank You that You have had a plan for mankind all this time.

In wanting “to strengthen the believers in Ephesus in their relationship with God and with each other” (The Life Recovery Bible THE BOTTOM LINE) the apostle Paul wrote to them “and all believers everywhere.”

“God’s secret plan has now been revealed to us; it is a plan centered on Christ, designed long ago according to His good pleasure. And this is His plan: At the right time He will bring everything together under the authority of Christ - everything in heaven and on earth” (Ephesians 1:9-10).

Everything. At the right time. You know exactly what You are doing. You don’t change. Your plan is good. We get to trust You. Or not. That is yet another gift You have given us.

Thank You for the privilege of loving and being loved by You. Empower and embolden me to using this freedom wisely and well.

Mm, yes. Use me to Your good and to Your glory. I love You. I thank You. I praise You. Amen.
(304 words ~ 7:56 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment