Thursday, November 30, 2017

convictions

Monday, November 27, 2017 (2:06 p.m.)
Ruby Princess
Ensenada, MX
Holy God,

Thank You! A day of doing exactly what I didn’t know I wanted to do. Spend it reading how You influenced people in the writing of Same Kind of Different as Me.

Most Dear and Holy God, how I thank You for the ways You work in peoples’ lives. Thank You for examples that are set by Your faithful followers. Mm, yes Father. Examples.

Will You talk to me right now about the convictions of what I just read? You know? Those “firmly held and unshakable beliefs whose truth is not doubted”.

I honestly don’t know how to live each day with such fortitude. Courage. Bravery. Endurance. Resilience. Moral fiber. Strength of mind and character.

Again, I thank You Father for the examples of others that point us in Your unmistakable and perfect direction. I confess to not always following Your lead. Like not bringing a Bible with me on this trip. Even though it is ALWAYS in my best interest to do so.

Wanting to look up 1 Thessalonians 1:5 right now. Wondering what is the whole of the verse that ends “with the Holy Spirit and with deep conviction.” Would a walk down to the ship’s library yield me the results of which I seek?

No comments:

Post a Comment