Wednesday, December 6, 2017

good news / great joy

Tuesday, December 5, 2017 (5:57 a.m.)
Blessed God,

Praise You. Thank You. Love You. Yes! Deep in my heart and right here on the surface I am grateful for all You have done in, with, by, through and for us these past many weeks.

Illnesses and disagreements to help us pay attention to what is really important. You! Your Word. Your way.

Father, how I truly thank and praise You for getting my attention as only You can. Acting as if, pretending, putting on a false front none of these ever work for me. Your Truth, honesty.

Mm, yes. Honesty.

Father, how I thank You for the opportunity of sitting here with You. Thanking. Praising. Loving. Hoping. Mm, yes! Hoping. Thank You Blessed Lord.

Reading in the second chapter of Luke this morning I am content. Grateful. Hopeful. “… good news… great joy” (v.10).

Blessed God, after these past weeks of Illnesses and unknowns our emotions have run the gamut. Thank You that You have been with us through it all. Speaking Your Truth. Calling us to obedience.

There is horrendous wind wreaking havoc in our surrounding areas. Holy God, acres and homes are burning uncontrollably. YOU alone know what is best. We look to You. Trust in You. Asking You to bless and keep Your people Dear Lord.

We love You. We NEED You! “Come, Lord Jesus!” (Revelation 22:20b). Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(239 words ~ 8:21 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment