Sunday, December 31, 2017

"well done"

Saturday, December 30, 2017 (7:17 a.m.)
Most Holy God,

Thank You! Thank You for sleep. Rest. Energy. Oh, and a sense of accomplishment in some work well done.

Mm. Yes, Father. There’s such a tremendous feeling of satisfaction in having begun and finished some tasks we had set for ourselves. Thank You Father. It was all You in the process. Yes. Thank You.

I confess to feeling fairly empowered by completing the jobs we knew we wanted done. Again I say, it was all You working in, with, by, through and for me.

There were some mistakes. Miscalculations that normally would have stopped me in my tracks. Because of a continued awareness of Your presence I was able to right some wrongs and forgive myself for some others. Thank You God. Thank You for Your faithfulness.

You let me build momentum. Little by little. A success here. A challenge there.


No comments:

Post a Comment