Friday, December 15, 2017

"to such a great extent"

Friday, December 15, 2017 (5:14 a.m.)
Holy God,

It’s so early. And we’re so tired. There’s so very much to try to take care of. And I keep experiencing so much emotion. Thank You Blessed God that You so love each of us (John 3:16).

So. Such a little word. With such a big meaning. “To such a great extent”.

Thank You Father that we get to come before You exactly as we are. Whether fatigued. Emotional. Or full of vim and vigor. You remain the same. Always. Thank You.

Thank You that just sitting here, rambling with You changes my whole outlook. The more I thank You the more I find for which to be thankful. Mm, yes. Thank You. Even to the point of singing. Thank You Father.

Reading the various translations of John 3:16 brought the Psalty lyrics immediately to mind. Mm, yes Blessed God. Thank You that my heart sings out to You ♪For God so loved the world He gave His only Son, That whosoever would believe in Him, Would not perish, but would have everlasting life, Everlasting life♪

While the melody is definitely humming itself along, I confess to having to look up the words. ♪Our God loves us, So He gave us, Our God gave us    J-E-S-U-S, Oh, Our God loves us, So He gave us, Everlasting life♪

Mm, yes God. Thank You. Thank You for loving us “to such a great extent”!

Empower and embolden me to walk in that love this day. Working as You would have me work. Doing as You would have me do. I love You. I’m feeling less tired. More inspired. Use me as You wish. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(293 words ~ 6:20 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment