Friday, March 31, 2017

the glory of Your goodness

Friday, March 31, 2017 (6:48 a.m)
Oh Most Holy God,

Thank You. Thank You that You are so good. Thank You that we have Your Word that attests Your goodness.

Blessed Father, You are doing a mighty work in me. I see it. I feel it. How I thank and praise You for it. There is a peace deep within me that comes only from loving and trusting You. Thank You. Praise You.

Thank You that as I read Psalm after Psalm here I'm also getting to learn more about the meanings of a variety of words. Adore. Bless. Exalt. Glorify. Praise. Rejoice. Revere. Thank.

Holy God, thank You for the songs You whisper to my soul. Thank You for the times I can actually find the words to them. Just now for instance:

♫There's nothing worth more that will ever come close
No thing can compare, You're our living hope
Your presence, Lord

I've tasted and seen of the sweetest of loves
Where my heart becomes free and my shame is undone
Your presence, Lord

Holy Spirit, You are welcome here
Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere
Your glory, God, is what our hearts long for
To be overcome by Your presence, Lord

Mm, yes. It IS Your presence that fills us and shapes us. How we thank You Father for Your presence. And these last two lines of Holy Spirit:

♫Let us become more aware of Your presence
Let us experience the glory of Your goodness

Yes. Yes! How I thank You for all You are teaching us about becoming aware of Your presence and experiencing the glory of Your goodness. Keep up Your fine, good work in each of us Dear Lord.

How we thank and praise You. Work in, with, by, through and for us again this day Blessed Father. We love You. Thank You. Praise You. Rejoice in You. Trust in You. And depend on You. Keep us in tune with Your will, O Lord. Thank You Father. Amen.
(339 words ~ 8:23 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment