Monday, March 13, 2017

"right here"

Sunday, March 12, 2017 (6:25 a.m.)
Mm, Blessed God,

Thank You. Thank You for more sleep. Thank You for the surprise view of the full moon just now. Yes, Father, thank You for surprises. And reminders.

Mm, yes. You reminded me to stay “right here” just a few hours ago and I was able to fall back asleep. Complete with dreams. Thank You.

Thank You for our return to daylight savings time and all the adjustments that may take on us. Like the beautiful sky that is preceding the sunrise this morning. Thank You Father.

Thank You for plans of early morning yard work followed by the late service at church. Thank You for different ways of doing things than we are used to.

Holy God, I am truly in love with You. Am I even supposed to say, “I love You” in that manner?

No comments:

Post a Comment