Monday, March 13, 2017

restoration

Saturday, March 11, 2017 (11:42 p.m.)

So this is interesting. I've already had three hours of sleep. And the time hasn't changed yet, even though all of our clocks have.

Holy God, thank You for the thinking You have allowed my brain already this past half hour. Thank You for the singing going on inside of me. Thank You for the rest You've allowed me. And for that which I am sure is to come.

Father, thank You for the God You are. Thank You for the restoration You've been bringing about in our lives. The Life Recovery Bible speaks of restoration in many unexpected ways. Thank You for words that randomly just seem to pop into my mind.

Thank You for the songs that do as well. Saddle up your horses, we've got a trail to blaze Into the wild blue yonder of God's amazing grace Just follow our Leader Into the glorious unknown This is a life like no other, whoa This is the great adventure...

Yes. This is definitely the great adventure to which You have called us. Thank You for the restorative work You are doing in each of us around here that is ultimately preparing us for the ride of our lives.

Holy God, I love You so much. It seems to me that a few more hours of sleep would go a long way toward restoring my body and mind for the next great adventure You have in store for me. I'm thanking You in advance for the added rest You are about to provide me.

Thank You for a little extra time together. I love You. I'll talk with You so more later. Thank You again. Amen.
(285 words ~ 12:34 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment