Thursday, March 30, 2017

different... again

Thursday, March 30, 2017 (7:13 a.m.)
Holy, Holy God,

Thank You! Thank You for quiet. Thank You for different. Different than usual. Different than what I was expecting. Yes Father, thank You for different.

I keep smiling.

I read through past AGOG postings of other times I have prayed to You about being, experiencing and feeling different. Thank You for the privilege of remembering many of those times. Thank You for the smiles those memories so easily bring.

Father, I love You. What a joy to be able to tell You that. I love You. I praise You. I thank You. Oh, and I ASK You! Please guide me in Your Word this very different morning.

Mm... right straight to Psalm 51:10. And here I sit marveling at Your awesomeness. Yes. Father use me this day, exactly as YOU wish!

The Message uses word pictures in presenting this section of Your Truth. Beginning at verse 7 and continuing through number 15. “Soak me in Your laundry and I'll come out clean, scrub me and I'll have a snow-white life.”

Mm, yes Father. Please.

Tune me in to foot-tapping songs, set these once-broken bones to dancing” (v. 8). I can feel the music stirring in my soul!

Don't look too close for blemishes, give me a clean bill of health” (9). Yes!

And here's quite a different wording for verse 10, “God, make a fresh start in me, shape a Genesis week from the chaos of my life.” Hmm... yes, Blessed Father. Yes!

Phrases like “don't throw me out with the trash” and “breathe holiness in me”; “bring me back from gray exile, put a fresh wind in my sails!” cause me to sit up straighter. Holy Father God, I want to live this day for You.

Do all You must in, with, by, through and for me to Your perfect end. I want to sing, smile, stay and stretch with You as You wish. Make it so Blessed God. Make me so. I love You. I praise You. I rejoice in You. I thank You. Amen.
(347 words ~ 8:45 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment