Sunday, March 19, 2017

lasting

Sunday, March 19, 2017 (7:05 a.m.)
Holy God,

Thank You. Thank You for the rest You allowed us. Thank You for the God that You are. Thank You for the all too quickly fleeting color of the eastern morning sky.

Mm... fleeting. Depending on the translation, Your Word has a number of verses using this term. Oh, but when I look at the antonym lasting there are even more. Thank You Father. 

Psalm 30:5a
(10:53 a.m.)

Oh Praise You Father!

We just sang of Your grace. We heard of Your power. Oh praise You Father!

Yes. There ARE fleeting things in this world. Teach us to cling tightly to YOU. Your love. Your kindness. Your favor. Your goodness. Your will. Your grace. The things that are truly lasting!

Use me this day Dearest God. To Your good and to Your glory. I love You. I long to serve You. Thank You for being our Everlasting Father. I love You. Amen.
(161 words ~ 11:15 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment