Monday, December 7, 2015

down in my heart ~ 11/30/15

Monday, November 30, 2015 (6:29 a.m.)
Southbound to Cabo San Lucas, MX
Blessed God,

Thank You. I awoke to thoughts of Your peace which passes understanding being down in my heart (Philippians 4:7). Of course, along with that thinking, comes the children's song. I've got the peace that passes understanding down in my heart. Where? Down in my heart... to stay

Most Holy God, thank You for Your peace. Your peace. Down in my heart. To stay.
(10:14 a.m.)
Yes, Holy God. You are doing great and lasting work in our hearts.

Here are words from The Life Recovery Bible comment for the section of Scripture beginning with the apostle Paul's call to the Philippian believers to “Rejoice!” (4:4-9). “True happiness can be found in every situation of life when we recognize that God is at work and always in control.”

Oh, most Holy God, how very grateful I am that this is true! Knowing You to be good, trusting You to be at work and always in control allows me to truly experience Your peace that passes understanding down in my heart.

Thank You Father. Empower me in using that peace (and JOY) well this day. I love You. I thank You. Down in my heart! Amen.

(211 words ~ 11:58 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment