Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Sustainer

Wednesday, December 30, 2015 (7:38 a.m.)
Avoiding. Moody. Testy.

Just a few words to describe me this morning. So, let's switch the focus over to You. Awesome. God. Father. Creator. Sustainer.

Mm, yes. Sustainer God. Thank You. Thank You for reminding me that it is to You I get to come. I am invited into Your very presence. Grumpy. “Ticked”. However. You welcome me regardless. Thank You.

Blessed Father, thank You that You are kind. Forgiving. Welcoming. And again I mention forgiving. Loving. All the things I want to be.

Thank You for bidding me, “Come.” Just as I am, without one plea But that Thy blood was shed for me, And that Thou bidd'st me come to Thee

How blessed am I that within moments of taking the focus off of myself Your Truth is presented to me through hymns and verses! Thank You Father. Thank You for sustaining us through our own opposing thoughts.

Blessed God, thank You for encouraging me to shift my gaze away from myself and over to You. By simply following Your lead I am flooded with joy. Thank You.

Psalm 54:4 (Amplified Bible) soothed my bumpy soul. “Behold, God is my helper and ally; The Lord is the sustainer of my soul [my upholder].”

Truly, You “provide what is needed”. “Keep up the spirits.” “Hold up the weight.” All this because You reminded me to look to You. Thank You Blessed Father.

It is the 6th day of Christmas and I ask You to use us to bring glory to the celebration of Your blessed Son's holy birth. You alone are good (Mark 10:18) and I am truly grateful.

Thank You for bringing me back to Your glory and Your grace. Use me as You wish. I love You. I thank You. And I long to serve You as only You can ordain. Use me Father. Thank You. Amen.
(316 words ~ 8:26 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment