Sunday, December 13, 2015

"godly determination that won't quit"

Saturday, December 12, 2015 (3:01 a.m.)
Gloriously Loving Lord,

Thank You! Thank You for this early opportunity to come before You truly thanking You for Who and all You are.

You are doing a mighty work in me. Changing long held habits and misconceptions. Allowing me to want different. Better. More. YOU!

Again this morning I look to You. Asking Your presence be in and with me. Seeking the changes You would have me make. Knocking (Matthew 7:7) as You would have me knock. Yes, Father. Teach me how to knock.

(8:00 a.m.)

Thank You Blessed Father. Thank You for extra rest. Thank You for a clue as to what knocking is. A web article entitled “Ask, Seek, Knock: God's Formula for Persistent Faith” by Jennifer LeClaire helps me understand just a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment