Saturday, May 9, 2015

the song of Moses

Saturday, May 9, 2015 (6:59 a.m.)
Solely, Holy God,

I love You. I'm looking for the verse that tells us that You alone art holy.

(7:35 a.m.)

And just like that I found Revelation 15:4. And the song of Moses. Thank You.

Thank You that I get to sit here and wonder at all the symbolism described in this book. Although my own understanding is highly limited, the hope I glean from the descriptions [crystal sea, victorious people; v.2] fills my heart and soul.

Turning to the hymn I Will Sing the Wondrous Story gives me another opportunity to consider all Jesus did on my behalf. “Left His home in glory” to find me, “the sheep that went astray”.

Father, Son and Holy Spirit, thank You for Your perfection. Your holiness. Thank You for the song of Moses with which I get to join my voice, “Great and marvelous are Your actions, Lord God Almighty. Just and true are Your ways, O King of the nations” (v. 3).

Use me today, to Your good and to Your glory. I love You. And I long to serve You well. Do all You must. Thank You. I love You. Amen.

(198 words ~ 7:59 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment