Wednesday, June 5, 2013

one thing leads to another


Wednesday, June 5, 2013 (7:10 a.m.)
Tahoe Vista, CA
Blessed Father,
I love the way one thing leads to another with You. I ask You to guide my thoughts and the things I pay attention to this day.
(9:04 a.m.)
THAT's definitely a good place to start. So far I started off with thoughts of grandchildren which led me in Your Word (Genesis 47) to “the land of Goshen”. While reading of Joseph's reuniting with his brothers, I left our time together to watch a demolition taking place just next door.
(9:38 a.m.)
Distractions and chats about grandchildren have me preparing to go dig a tire out of the lake. Father, I am asking You again to guide my thoughts and the things I pay attention to this day. I love You so very much and want to glorify and enjoy You in the process.
Yes Father, be glorified today! Thank You for Your love, Your guidance, Your presence. Your Son. Your plan. I love You. Thank You. Amen.
(168 words ~ 9:48 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment