Friday, June 14, 2013

♫God Will Make a Way♫


Friday, June 14, 2013 (7:37 a.m.)

Hi God,

So this morning is different. My "go to" app isn't available to me. I almost used it as an excuse to NOT take time with You. How dumb is that?

Thank You Father, that You will ALWAYS make a way Where there seems to be no way You work in ways we cannot see You will make a way for me

You give us resources Father. Some are easier to access than others. Many seem nearly impossible. But then we are reminded of Dr. Luke's words written to Theophilus (whose name means "lover of God'). "For with God nothing shall be impossible" (Luke 1:37).

For this Father I thank You. For making a way when there seems to be no way, I thank You. For loving us with an immeasurable love, I thank You. And now I ask You to empower, embolden and enable us to use Your resources well this day.

We have much to do. All won't get done. Work in each of us that we will let the power of Your blessed love guide, direct, nurture and sustain us through it all.

We love You Father and we truly want to serve You well. Work through us to make it so. Bless You Father. Praise You. So be it! Amen.

(7:59 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment