Sunday, October 14, 2012

uncluttered


Sunday, October 14, 2012 (12:24 p.m.)
Blessed Father,
I'm here before You right now a-s-king that it shall be given to me. Seeking that I may find. Knocking that the door be opened unto me (Matthew 7:7).
I have a laundry list of things to do. I don't even know where to begin. Honestly! I have yet to even write anything down because it is all just seems too much.
Because I know You to be a just and righteous God I am asking. Begging. Pleading. Make sense of my insanity. I can take deep breaths and baby steps all day long. But I want to be taking them toward You.
I am asking that You would unclutter my mind that W-E together can unclutter this household and ultimately my life. You alone are God (Isaiah 37:16). You alone know exactly what I need and what it's going to take to get me where You want me to be. I'm looking to You and I am asking... what is the next step YOU would have me take?
I love You Father. I trust You. Please help. Thank You. Amen.
(12:35 p.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment