Saturday, October 27, 2012

quickly


Saturday, October 27, 2012 (8:43 a.m.)
Blessed Lord,
I'm here again really quickly asking You to truly work in opening my hands to giving away things we definitely do not need. It's a habit. Not a good one. “We might use this someday.” “I still like it.” “Look how cute.” “It reminds me of...” All of these statements keep me from giving. Work in me. Do in and through and for and with me that which I absolutely am unable to do in and through and for and with myself. Please God. I may be asking quickly but I am needing deeply. Thank You that I get to call upon You for every single situation that arises. Thank You for Your mercies and Your grace. Teach and guide me this day I pray. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(139 words ~ 8:53 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment