Monday, October 22, 2012

Friendship


Friday, October 19, 2012 (8:49 a.m.)
Eugene, OR
Awesome FRIEND Jesus,
I came to the book of James (4:4) this morning wanting to learn more about friends and friendship. Instead I am being reminded of the importance of trusting You.
What a Friend We Have In Jesus It's SO true! There is so much hope and joy found in loving you. Why is it that I can so easily forget Your Friendship?
I'm reading of the importance of keeping our focus on You (Isaiah 26:7). When challenges beset us our natural response is to put even more time, effort and attention into the problem(s). Again I am reminded that YOU alone are the Way, the Truth and the Life (John 14:6).
Jesus, thank You for Your Friendship. Thank You for Your love. Thank You for Your guidance. Show us today exactly what You would have us see. Teach us to spend our time and energies in ways that are pleasing, affirming and glorifying to You.
Again I use the phrase, "I want to be a good steward" in describing my deepest desire. Especially in the use of Your Friendship. Thank You Jesus. I love You. Amen.
(200 words ~ 9:51 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment