Wednesday, October 17, 2012

"Just Right"


Tuesday, October 16, 2012 (2:55 p.m.)
Lakewood, CA
Just and Righteous Jesus,
How I thank You for this moment of quiet reflection. I may, or may not, have time to be alone with You tomorrow. Thank You for Your Truth that continues to teach me to come away with You while I may. Thank You for opportunity and privilege to practice being Yours. What does this even mean?
You love me. You want the best for me. I don't always know what Your best looks like, but these past many days I've come to use the phrase “Just Right” in describing myself.
Plagued for so long by noting “what's wrong” this has been quite the freeing experience for me.
Wednesday, October 17, 2012 (7:47 a.m.)
Ah, Jesus ~
Thank You. Thank You for renewed hope. Renewed vigor. Interest. Excitement. Inquisitiveness. Curiosity. The desire to learn more.
For right now, this very moment, I ask You to channel all of this delight to Your good. There is a TRUE feeling of AGOG! I am awakening (in more than just my physical state). My spirit is ALIVE, much like Your WORD (Hebrews 4:12) and eager to tell others of Your love and sacrifice.
Father, Son, Holy Spirit, “In the beginning...” (Genesis 1:1) when You said “Let us make a man – someone like ourselves...” (v. 26) I fall into that category. When you 'saw every thing You had made, and beheld, it was very good' (v. 31) I am represented in that as well.
It is from Genesis 2:18 that I take my new answer for how I am. “Then the Lord God said, 'It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper who is just right for him.'” A helper. Companion. Complement. Counterpart. One who is suitable. “Just right”.
Thank You. Praise You. Bless You. I love You. Amen.
(316 words ~ 8:00 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment