Tuesday, February 1, 2011

amazing

Tuesday, February 1, 2011 (7:43 a.m.)

Amazing God,

You are so good. We get to turn to You always. In times of praise and in desperation. Thank You Lord. Thank You that You provide ample opportunities for us to ‘try You’ (Malachi 3:10) and prove that You are indeed trustworthy.

I did that the other night. In deep sadness I came to You. I gave You my hurting heart and You turned it into one of praise and thanksgiving. Thank You Lord. Thank You for teaching us to trust You with our deepest selves.

Thank You that we needn’t hide anything from You. You provide help, healing and wholeness to those who are willing to bring their pain before You. Thank You Lord.

Thank You for Job’s example as one who did nothing wrong yet suffered indescribable losses. He was a good and righteous man yet You allowed his faith in You to be tested severely. Thank You Lord that through it all he trusted You. He had an amazing faith in You that is available to us all.

Continue Your work in us most dear and holy God. Changing us from the inside out. Thank You for removing the defects of our characters. The things that distract us from knowing and seeing You in our lives.

You keep giving us opportunities to change. Supply us with the courage we need to make those changes.

Jesus Messiah, name above all names Blessed Redeemer, Emmanuel The rescue for sinners The ransom from Heaven Jesus Messiah, Lord of all… Love so amazing… The Lord of all

Thank You for helping me learn that it’s so much more important for me to come before You with ALL I am right off the bat. Thank You that You know and accept me with all my faults and I no longer have to waste Your precious time trying to figure them out and getting rid of them before coming unto You. Amazing. Lord, Your are truly amazing!

Work in me this day. Finely tuning me to wherever it is You’d have me use Your time and energy. Thank You Lord. I love You so much! Amen.

(361 words ~ 8:53 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment