Wednesday, October 13, 2010

love

Wednesday, October 13, 2010 (7:33 a.m.)

Beloved Lord,

Let us love one another. My head is very musical this morning. Singing a variety of songs to You. Thinking of You as ‘love’ (1John 4:8,16) I find myself interchanging a word to another Beatles tune. All you need is God, God, God is all you need And we do Lord! We need You so much.

Speak to me this morning about love.

(8:45 a.m.)

And You did. And You are. And I just don’t even know what to do with myself! Lord God, how I thank You for once again reminding me of The Cotton Patch Gospel. Do not let me distort one word of Your Word. Don’t allow me to mislead anybody. But if there is even one person like myself that can be blessed by the work done by the Koinonia Partners, so be it Lord!

I long to share Your love Dearest Lord. Not Your love of my understanding. Your love. You. Will this version http://www.rockhay.org/cottonpatch/index.htm help another become excited to know and love You more? I pray so.

I love You so very much Dearest Lord. Help me love and serve You more. Thank You. Amen.

(199 words ~ 8:53 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment