Saturday, October 21, 2023

Again. And again!

 Saturday, October 21, 2023 (6:00 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You. Again. And again. Yes, Father. Thank You.


You have blessed us with Your eternal, internal presence. We are coming to recognize You more readily. Easily. Often. Thank You.


Yes. Thank and praise You Lord.


Taking “again and again” to The Voice I am directed to Psalm 23. The end of verse 5. Peace and contentment wash over me as I consider Your Truth.


“You care for all my needs, anointing my head with soothing, fragrant oil, filling my cup again and again with Your grace.” Father, thank You!


Gratefulness is coming more and more effortlessly. Without thinking. No longer as rehearsed as it was some years ago.


You’ve done this Lord. It IS Your grace that leads, guides and satisfies our every need. Thank You for this new to me approach to our overflowing cups of blessings.


I want to use them for Your good and Your glory. Pointing to You as our eternal Shepherd. Our Best Friend (The Passion Translation). Providing our every single need (Psalm 23:1).


Thank You for the unexpected joy that sprang from reading the Shepherd’s Psalm in more modern language this morning. Casting You right off the bat as “The Eternal” who “cares for me always.”


Keep us in You care Dear Lord. Using us as You alone know is best. We love, need, trust and want You. Thank You for all You provide us. Again. And again! Amen.

(247 words ~ 7:10 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment