Monday, October 23, 2023

reflecting

 Monday, October 23, 2023 (6:00 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You. I love You.


Waking up with thoughts of being made in Your image, I’m asking (Matthew 7:7) You to teach me more.

(6:32 a.m.)


Mm, thank You God! The Glory of the New Covenant 2 Corinthians 3:7-18. Living as Children of Light Ephesians 4:17-31. Living the New Life Colossians 3:1-17.


Reading. Trusting. Believing. Wanting. Reflecting. Mm, yes. Thank You for the honor and privilege of reflecting You.


Yes Father. I want to reflect You. Your goodness. Your grace. Your greatness. Your glory (Psalm 145:5-8). All that YOU are. Loving. Joyful. Peaceful. Patient. Kind. Gentle. Faithful. And Spirit led (Galatians 5:22-23). None of which I am on my own.


It is the strength of Your mighty power (Ephesians 6:10) and the whole of Your armor that I must put on in order to withstand all the tricks the devil would throw my way (verse 11). Do all You must Blessed God.


I long to ‘take a new grip with tired hands, standing firm on shaky legs’ (Hebrews12:12) ‘marking out a straight, smooth path for those who follow’ (13). Doing “all things through Him who strengthens and empowers me” (Philippians 4:13).


Yes Lord. Use me in reflecting You well. I love, need, trust and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(229 words ~ 7:23 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment