Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Joy!

 Tuesday, October 24, 2023 (5:49 a.m.)


Laughing. Playing. Smiling. Joy! Yes Father, there is absolute joy deep in my heart this morning.


Thank You Lord for the playfulness with which I awoke. Peace. And the desire to continue learning.


Mm, yes Dear God. There was a lot of emotion experienced yesterday. Highs. Lows. To the point of napping.


Father, how I thank You for the opportunity to volunteer. And learn new things in the process.


Elementary school aged children. Each with their own style of being heard. Paid attention to. Thank You for the teachers Dear Lord who devote themselves to doing just that.

(6:59 a.m.)


There’s a ton of distraction going on here this morning Lord. Looking here. Reading there. Checking this. Viewing that.


Father, thank You that You provide us so much. Information. Experience. Curiosities. Opportunities.


I’m asking (Matthew 7:7) that You go before me. Behind me. Beside, beneath, above and within me that I will be continually aware of every single blessing You have for us.


I want to actively participate in all the joy You have so generously provided us. Uncomplicated. Free. Simple joy.


Guide. Direct. Lead me out into the day. Using the joy that comes from You.


Psalm 47:1. New Life Version God-the King of the Earth “Show your happiness, all peoples! Call out to God with the voice of joy!”


Yes please Lord. Showing happiness. Calling out to You with a joyful voice. Thank You. Praise You. I love, need, trust and want You. Amen.


(259 words ~ 7:30 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment