Wednesday, October 4, 2023

F.A.C.T.

 Monday, October 2, 2023 (6:11 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You.


In searching to learn how to “faithfully apply Christ’s teachings” I found these two Truths:


“In John 10:30, Jesus said, 'The Father and I are one.' He sought always to dwell in a consciousness of pure harmony with Spirit, and in this state of oneness with God, the stress of human life was powerless to deter him from his mission.


“By constantly affirming God’s presence and power in our lives, we, too, can experience 'the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding'. (Phil. 4:7)


(6:47 a.m.)


Yes. Thank You Blessed God. So many thoughts swim around in my head. Thank You that I get to bring them all back to You.


I confess to getting caught up in my feelings. And fears. Thank You that Jesus’ teachings are far greater. Stronger. More powerful than any all of the things my mind considers.


Blessed Father God, how truly I thank You for the ways You work in, with, by, through and for me. I love the freedom we have to search Your Word. Finding Your Truth.


Lord, I want to faithfully apply Christ’s teachings. Thank You for reminding me that I must know these teachings in order to apply them. Lead and guide me 


Psalm 29:11

Proverbs 16:20

Jeremiah 17:7 (5-10).

Matthew 5-7. The Sermon on the Mount


Mercy and grace in Christ. Your Truth. Your teachings. Lead me. Guide me. Do all You must that I walk this day [which You have made (Psalm 118 24a)] as You would have me. Truly rejoicing and being glad (v. 24b).


I love You Father. I need, trust and want You. Empower me in faithfully applying Christ’s teachings. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(286 words ~ 7:46 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment